- Private initiator drafts initiative proposal which shall also entail preliminary assessment (prefeasibility study) of suggested project, its potential and the opportunity to implement it as a PPP project;
- Submits initiative proposal to the relevant authority and the Agency;
- Relevant authority prepares Project Concept Note (PCN) and submits such PCN to the Ministry of Finance and the Agency;
- Within 1 month the Ministry of Finance prepares conclusion and the Agency prepares recommendation on the PCN;
- The relevant authority submits PCN, conclusion of the Ministry of Finance and recommendation of the Agency to the GoG;
- The GoG makes decision on the PCN.
- In case of approval of the PCN by the GoG, the relevant authority may ask the private initiator to prepare financial, technical and economic analysis;
- Relevant state authority requests the Ministry of Finance to prepare report on necessity and advisability of the PPP and the Ministry of Finance prepares such report within 45 days;
- Relevant state authority submits documents for approval to the GoG;
- The GoG makes decision on the implementation of the PPP.
- Direct agreement may be concluded with the private initiator in the energy sector;
- In case the tender process is announced, private initiator may participate in the process.